Ready for the Body

Looks like I am ready to attach the body now!

The batteries appear to be weakening. Perhaps due to age, but the root cause of the weakening seems to have its roots in the fact (OK, more my opinion) that  these batteries are made by a bunch backyard yahoos. Originally they were supposed to be charged to 4.2 volts. Later, evidently after learning this caused reliability problems, they lowered the peak charge voltage. Too late for me. Additionally I have low confidence in the manufacturing standards this company used. In any case, they still work reasonably well, so I have no plans to change them (for now).

I am not 100% happy with the chain noise, but someone once said:
             "do not let the perfect be the enemy of the good" or something close!

The electrical is now flawless! No errors, everything works great! So with a little chain noise, I now have to finish the body panels! (yes, that is a lot of explanation points. I feel like Elaine in an episode of Seinfeld)

more to come.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Only 2 more posts left ?

Body and Interior

99 and 44/100th percent done?