Body and Interior

The interior panels came out pretty well. At least I am happy with them! They are simple black and functional.

The body panels have been complete for some time. But they need sanding and a final clear coat.
Above I am working on the door-side panel. Since the seating is tandem, I decided to put the door on what is traditionally the passanger side. This way I enter and exit on the sidewalk side instead of into trafic.

Every year it gets harder and harder to work in a cold garage. So I insulated the garage doors and had A+A Heating put in a wall mount heater. Notice I am wearing a t-shirt? Best money I ever spendt! Thanks Paul!

I also replaced the leaky brake line. So once the exterior is done being sanded I'll have to get them clear coated and have a cap made to go between the interior and exterior.

Getting closer!





Comments

Joe said…
Hey Jeff,
Look great! It is amazing what you can do with a pile of bamboo and plastic.
Those are some nice looking door panels! I thought only Rolls Royce hand sanded interior pieces. On the chain tensioner. Can you share any pictures of what your drive setup looks like...or is this proprietary? How about the brakes? Do you have a disc brake on the rear? How much braking force do you feel when you go into regen mode?
Joe
Hi Joe,

Im late on reading the comments :-(

Disk brakes all around. You can feel the regen, but it is not major. I have it set on low for now.

Jeff

Popular posts from this blog

Only 2 more posts left ?

Q and A